Skip to main content

CAN ALUM PERMANENTLY REMOVE FACIAL AND BODY HAIR?






I use to get hair on my cheeks and chin and alot on body. I tried waxing because I heard it reduces your hair growth, it did help but not alot, then one day my beautician told me to use alum (patkhari) for remove facial hair permanently! That day changed my whole life.

Facial hair were really a big problem for me and I always felt uncomfortable with them around people (especially in the sun) and after waxing I use to get red bumps on my face which would turn into whiteheads after 2 days and they take around a week to clear up!

So before every upcoming event I use to get them waxed a week before so my skin would be clear by then. Its always been tough for me.(plus the painn!)

After using alum on my body my hair growth has reduced alot! I wouldn't say all hair gone permanently but a lot has changed! plus my hair are getting soft and light.

Do you get a lot of body or facial hair? This remedy is for you then. Alum can help reduce hair growth or even stop hair from coming back if you regularly use it!

Alum is a white crystal generally used for pickling or as an ingredient in aftershave.

It is very beneficial for skin for treating acne spots plus is mostly used on skin for weakening the hair roots.

You can make an Alum mask and apply twice a week or use if after waxing for best results.

1.After waxing 

You need

One crystal of Alum (phatkari)

Wet a piece of alum and rub gently on the skin and wash after 15 minutes. Moisturize after washing.

You can also use alum powder and water in a bowl, dip cotton ball in the bowl and apply with a cotton

2.facial hair reducing mask

  1. Alum powder ½ teaspoon
  2. Rosewater 1 teaspoon 
Mix the ingredients and apply on face for 15 mins and then wash off. Do this twice in a week. This mask can be applied even if you haven't waxed or thread your face.
Moisturize after washing




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 INGREDIENTS TO AVOID IF YOU HAVE SENSITVE SKIN

Well obviously, skin care routine should be helping your skin not making it worse. So you need to know what you should be using on your skin. Everyone out there with sensitive skin have a big problem with skincare routine because something even mildly irritating can set our skin off so I’ve got here ingredients that you need to look out for when buying your next skin care product or trying a home remedy. These are toxic ingredients found in practically everything: cleansers, moisturizers, toners, exfoliates, creams, and various other cosmetics. 1- Alcohol Astringents and toners mostly have alcohol in them. Alcohol is very bad for your skin, it can dry out your skin which can sap your moisture levels and cause skin irritation and itchiness plus affect how your skin rejuvenates, so people with sensitive skin… just don’t even try. 2- Fragrance Did you know that fragrances rank among the top 4 most common allergens when performing the patch-test? I don’t u...

DARK CIRCLE TREATMENTS!

Are they a serious problem? Not really, but some people think dark circles make them look tired or unhealthy. There are many products for them but not all of them work and I’ll say this again Nature has some pretty amazing ingredients that can in fact do wonders for our skin, so I try to take benefit from them as much as I can and they work like magic! Some health problems can also cause dark circles but don’t stat worrying, dark circles due to health problems are mostly very dark and you’ll know if it’s because of your health or your sleep. You’ll notice your under eyes get more dark when you didn’t get enough sleep and if you start getting enough sleep they go away on their own. They’re sometimes like a warning sign that your body needs sleep. Allergies can also cause dark circles. I suffer from idk what allergy, I can’t stand blankets. I start sneezing, my eyes get itchy and so does my throat, I try to avoid but still everyone else in the house use blankets so it hap...

GLYCERIN WATER SPRAY!

Hair getting frizzy and dry after shower? SAAMMEEEE! My hair explodes after showering not kidding, this glycerin water sprayed helped me a lot! Glycerin is a humectant, meaning it draws moisture from the enjoyment around to itself and locks it in the hair cuticles, it can help dry hair and also helps in strengthening the hair leading to less formation of split ends. It will also make you hair look shiny! Frizziness is caused by low moisture and glycerin can help restore it, frizziness can also cause hair loss so be careful you don’t want that, glycerin water spray can help with that! Well let’s go on to our anti frizz hair spray! How to: All you need is  Glycerin 2 teaspoon Water ½ cup  Olive oil 1 teaspoon  An empty spray bottle  Mix all these ingredients and shake in a spray bottle, after showering and towel drying spray it on damp hair and massage it into the scalp and hair! You can experiment with the glycerin quantity to see which ones...