Skip to main content

HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT OILING?




Hair starts falling when put on oil? Don’t know for how long should you apply oil for? Well I’ve got all your answers!

Oiling is very good for your hair it helps to moisturize your scalp and grow your hair, oiling is a must if you have dry damaged hair, it also improves circulation to the scalp which promotes overall health of the scalp. 

I’ve got answers here for your oiling questions. My hair use to fall after oiling so I stopped using because I thought maybe oil don’t suit me but now I know why.

1.Why does my hair fall when I’m oiling?

You hair can’t fall when your oiling its actually the previously detached hair which fall away when you massage your scalp, especially if you didn’t brush your hair before oiling more detached hair will fall when you massage your scalp.

2. Can oiling cause buildup?

Yes, excessive oiling can cause buildup on your scalp and hair which can make your hair greasy and dull. Do check out my post about how to open up your hair follicle.

3. For how long should we let the oil stay in?

After 2 hours is the best time to wash your hair and this can reduce the chance of buildup on your hair and scalp but the longer the better effects. Buildup can’t happen if you oil your hair, but it can happen if you use it excessively so don’t worry if you slept when the oil was on it wont clog your hair follicle that easy.

4. Which shampoo is best for removing oil from hair?

Any shampoo free from SLS is best for removing hair as other shampoos may disturb the action of oils and effect of hair oiling.

5. Is there a difference between hot oil massage and normal oil massage?

Yes there’s is, the hot oil massage is more effective than normal temperature oil massage as hot oil can improve blood circulation in your scalp.

6. How many times a week should I apply oil to my hair?

Once or twice a week. Too much oiling is not healthy.

I hope that answers all your oiling questions if you have any more you ask anytime!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 INGREDIENTS TO AVOID IF YOU HAVE SENSITVE SKIN

Well obviously, skin care routine should be helping your skin not making it worse. So you need to know what you should be using on your skin. Everyone out there with sensitive skin have a big problem with skincare routine because something even mildly irritating can set our skin off so I’ve got here ingredients that you need to look out for when buying your next skin care product or trying a home remedy. These are toxic ingredients found in practically everything: cleansers, moisturizers, toners, exfoliates, creams, and various other cosmetics. 1- Alcohol Astringents and toners mostly have alcohol in them. Alcohol is very bad for your skin, it can dry out your skin which can sap your moisture levels and cause skin irritation and itchiness plus affect how your skin rejuvenates, so people with sensitive skin… just don’t even try. 2- Fragrance Did you know that fragrances rank among the top 4 most common allergens when performing the patch-test? I don’t u...

DARK CIRCLE TREATMENTS!

Are they a serious problem? Not really, but some people think dark circles make them look tired or unhealthy. There are many products for them but not all of them work and I’ll say this again Nature has some pretty amazing ingredients that can in fact do wonders for our skin, so I try to take benefit from them as much as I can and they work like magic! Some health problems can also cause dark circles but don’t stat worrying, dark circles due to health problems are mostly very dark and you’ll know if it’s because of your health or your sleep. You’ll notice your under eyes get more dark when you didn’t get enough sleep and if you start getting enough sleep they go away on their own. They’re sometimes like a warning sign that your body needs sleep. Allergies can also cause dark circles. I suffer from idk what allergy, I can’t stand blankets. I start sneezing, my eyes get itchy and so does my throat, I try to avoid but still everyone else in the house use blankets so it hap...

GLYCERIN WATER SPRAY!

Hair getting frizzy and dry after shower? SAAMMEEEE! My hair explodes after showering not kidding, this glycerin water sprayed helped me a lot! Glycerin is a humectant, meaning it draws moisture from the enjoyment around to itself and locks it in the hair cuticles, it can help dry hair and also helps in strengthening the hair leading to less formation of split ends. It will also make you hair look shiny! Frizziness is caused by low moisture and glycerin can help restore it, frizziness can also cause hair loss so be careful you don’t want that, glycerin water spray can help with that! Well let’s go on to our anti frizz hair spray! How to: All you need is  Glycerin 2 teaspoon Water ½ cup  Olive oil 1 teaspoon  An empty spray bottle  Mix all these ingredients and shake in a spray bottle, after showering and towel drying spray it on damp hair and massage it into the scalp and hair! You can experiment with the glycerin quantity to see which ones...