Skip to main content

BYE BYE ACNE TONER!


Well I’m sure most of you use apple cider vinegar at home but did you know it can cure your acne problems?

Apple cider vinegar can help improve overall complexion by balancing skin’s pH level. When the pH of your skin is unbalanced it can lead to acne problems, breakouts, clogged pores, itchy irritated skin and so on. All these problems have one solution, Apple Cider Vinegar.

Apple cider vinegar has antiseptic and antibacterial properties which can:

  1. Dissolve dead skin cells
  2. Lighten sun and age spots
  3. Helps minimize the appearance of pores
  4. and well of course improve acne.
I’ve been using this remedy for the past month and I’ve seen a lot of changes! My skin is softer, lighter and my acne marks just disappeared!

This toner will leave your skin shiny clean.

I’ve also recommended this to my relatives and friends, it worked for them too!

But some of them have sensitive skin so the ratios need to be a little different for sensitive skin but don’t worry I’ve got you!

There’s many apple cider vinegar to water ratios on the internet but let me tell you one that worked best for me!

For this you need:

  1. Apple cider vinegar (you would want a raw unfiltered vinegar)
  2. Water
  3. An empty spray bottle
People with normal skin can do 1:1 and people with sensitive skin would want to do 1:3
Take an empty spray bottle and fill it half with water and half with apple cider vinegar. Shake the bottle and combine the mixture and spray it on your face regularly

Tips and Warnings

  1. People with sensitive skin can get red spots on face (you will find out in like 2 mins) so if they appear you need to immediately wash you face and add more water to your spray
  2. Shake well before each use
  3. Better to make a new batch monthly
  4. Avoid the eye area
  5. Smells really awful let me tell you that but don’t you want your skin to look perfect? It’ll only smell bad for a few minutes and then the smell will dry away.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 INGREDIENTS TO AVOID IF YOU HAVE SENSITVE SKIN

Well obviously, skin care routine should be helping your skin not making it worse. So you need to know what you should be using on your skin. Everyone out there with sensitive skin have a big problem with skincare routine because something even mildly irritating can set our skin off so I’ve got here ingredients that you need to look out for when buying your next skin care product or trying a home remedy. These are toxic ingredients found in practically everything: cleansers, moisturizers, toners, exfoliates, creams, and various other cosmetics. 1- Alcohol Astringents and toners mostly have alcohol in them. Alcohol is very bad for your skin, it can dry out your skin which can sap your moisture levels and cause skin irritation and itchiness plus affect how your skin rejuvenates, so people with sensitive skin… just don’t even try. 2- Fragrance Did you know that fragrances rank among the top 4 most common allergens when performing the patch-test? I don’t u...

DARK CIRCLE TREATMENTS!

Are they a serious problem? Not really, but some people think dark circles make them look tired or unhealthy. There are many products for them but not all of them work and I’ll say this again Nature has some pretty amazing ingredients that can in fact do wonders for our skin, so I try to take benefit from them as much as I can and they work like magic! Some health problems can also cause dark circles but don’t stat worrying, dark circles due to health problems are mostly very dark and you’ll know if it’s because of your health or your sleep. You’ll notice your under eyes get more dark when you didn’t get enough sleep and if you start getting enough sleep they go away on their own. They’re sometimes like a warning sign that your body needs sleep. Allergies can also cause dark circles. I suffer from idk what allergy, I can’t stand blankets. I start sneezing, my eyes get itchy and so does my throat, I try to avoid but still everyone else in the house use blankets so it hap...

GLYCERIN WATER SPRAY!

Hair getting frizzy and dry after shower? SAAMMEEEE! My hair explodes after showering not kidding, this glycerin water sprayed helped me a lot! Glycerin is a humectant, meaning it draws moisture from the enjoyment around to itself and locks it in the hair cuticles, it can help dry hair and also helps in strengthening the hair leading to less formation of split ends. It will also make you hair look shiny! Frizziness is caused by low moisture and glycerin can help restore it, frizziness can also cause hair loss so be careful you don’t want that, glycerin water spray can help with that! Well let’s go on to our anti frizz hair spray! How to: All you need is  Glycerin 2 teaspoon Water ½ cup  Olive oil 1 teaspoon  An empty spray bottle  Mix all these ingredients and shake in a spray bottle, after showering and towel drying spray it on damp hair and massage it into the scalp and hair! You can experiment with the glycerin quantity to see which ones...