Skip to main content

WHY AREN'T MY HAIR GROWING?


Are you tired of trying to make your hair grow? Nothing working? Same happened to me for a long time until I finally found out my problem.

I tried a L’OrĂ©al Serioxly 3-month treatment for my hair but I didn’t notice a lot of change. It says that it guarantees new hair growth, but it didn’t work well for me. Oiling my hair was hard for me. I don’t like to put oil in my hair.. that’s it.. that’s my problem, I just don’t like it, but my mom use to because she was worried about my hair being thin, so yeah I had to go through that. But that wasn’t really working either maybe because we didn’t know oiling can clog hair follicles or maybe because I use to wash as soon as I could when she put oil in, you choose.

Then one day I found out about Rice water that ancient Chinese use to use for long hair. That worked like magic but.. you need to read this blog before you go on and try anything new on your hair.

There can be a lot of reasons why our hair isn’t growing but let me tell you the most common.

Hair follicle buildup.

Hair follicle buildup can be natural or by using products on your hair

Sometimes the dead skin cells lining the opening of your hair follicle do not shed properly and clog your hair follicle, producing more build up and an itchy scalp.

Sebum can also buildup. Sebum is a natural waxy oil your scalp produces, if your body starts producing a lot of sebum your hair follicles might get clogged.

Sweat can also be a cause for that. If you naturally sweat more than others or if you’re just an active person who sweats a lot, there’s a chance that your hair follicles are clogged with your sweat, this can also give off an unpleasant sweaty odour. Maybe this is the reason your hair is greasy always.

If you use hair products and don’t thoroughly wash it off, it can also be a reason plus excessive oiling can also be a problem.

If there’s buildup in your hair follicle your hair won’t grow well and you’d start getting dandruff which can result in hair fall. Any oil or product you’re trying to use for your hair won’t be effective as they can’t go in your hair follicles. So maybe that’s why your hair growth is slow.

Solution:

  1. Find the right shampoo and conditioner for your hair type. People who have greasy hair can try finding shampoo which help with hair oil. A deep cleansing shampoo would be best for everyone as it will deeply clean your scalp and help with buildup.
  2. Try to wash regularly and thoroughly
  3. Wash hair after exercising 
  4. ACV is strong and, as such, it should be diluted with water before use. Otherwise you may suffer from skin irritation or even minor burns. Just simply combine 1 part ACV with 1 part water, and you’re good to go.
  5. The apple cider vinegar rinse can then be poured over your scalp while in the shower.
  6. You can then your fingers to massage the rinse into your scalp, which will help to breakdown the sebum and other types of build up. Then simply rinse your hair under lukewarm water and you’re all set.
  7. Scrub your scalp with baking soda and apple cider vinegar, which removes toxins in your hair, making it healthy, smooth and shiny. Baking soda will dissolve the product build-up and will deep cleanse the hair follicle
  8. Hope this helped! Try to clean your follicles first and then put any of your hair product and see the difference. This time your product will work a lot more effectively

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 INGREDIENTS TO AVOID IF YOU HAVE SENSITVE SKIN

Well obviously, skin care routine should be helping your skin not making it worse. So you need to know what you should be using on your skin. Everyone out there with sensitive skin have a big problem with skincare routine because something even mildly irritating can set our skin off so I’ve got here ingredients that you need to look out for when buying your next skin care product or trying a home remedy. These are toxic ingredients found in practically everything: cleansers, moisturizers, toners, exfoliates, creams, and various other cosmetics. 1- Alcohol Astringents and toners mostly have alcohol in them. Alcohol is very bad for your skin, it can dry out your skin which can sap your moisture levels and cause skin irritation and itchiness plus affect how your skin rejuvenates, so people with sensitive skin… just don’t even try. 2- Fragrance Did you know that fragrances rank among the top 4 most common allergens when performing the patch-test? I don’t u...

DARK CIRCLE TREATMENTS!

Are they a serious problem? Not really, but some people think dark circles make them look tired or unhealthy. There are many products for them but not all of them work and I’ll say this again Nature has some pretty amazing ingredients that can in fact do wonders for our skin, so I try to take benefit from them as much as I can and they work like magic! Some health problems can also cause dark circles but don’t stat worrying, dark circles due to health problems are mostly very dark and you’ll know if it’s because of your health or your sleep. You’ll notice your under eyes get more dark when you didn’t get enough sleep and if you start getting enough sleep they go away on their own. They’re sometimes like a warning sign that your body needs sleep. Allergies can also cause dark circles. I suffer from idk what allergy, I can’t stand blankets. I start sneezing, my eyes get itchy and so does my throat, I try to avoid but still everyone else in the house use blankets so it hap...

GLYCERIN WATER SPRAY!

Hair getting frizzy and dry after shower? SAAMMEEEE! My hair explodes after showering not kidding, this glycerin water sprayed helped me a lot! Glycerin is a humectant, meaning it draws moisture from the enjoyment around to itself and locks it in the hair cuticles, it can help dry hair and also helps in strengthening the hair leading to less formation of split ends. It will also make you hair look shiny! Frizziness is caused by low moisture and glycerin can help restore it, frizziness can also cause hair loss so be careful you don’t want that, glycerin water spray can help with that! Well let’s go on to our anti frizz hair spray! How to: All you need is  Glycerin 2 teaspoon Water ½ cup  Olive oil 1 teaspoon  An empty spray bottle  Mix all these ingredients and shake in a spray bottle, after showering and towel drying spray it on damp hair and massage it into the scalp and hair! You can experiment with the glycerin quantity to see which ones...