Skip to main content

DEEP PORE CLEANSING AT HOME!


Is you skin getting dull? Want it to glow again? Well here's your deep cleansing to take all the dirt and oil away and leave your skin softer and shinier.

I do a lot of cleansing at home so you know I've tried a lot of remedies, I have a combination skin so I use products for oily and dry skin.This facial method works good for me and I hope it works best for you!

Pores can get clogged with sebum and dirt and if you don't clean them deeply this can lead to white and black head formation.

So deep cleansing once a week is a must for everyone.

HOW TO

Step 1. Remove makeup

You cant start your facial if you have makeup so cleaning it off is the very first step you can use makeup wipes to remove or just simply wash your face with your face wash or you can also use coconut oil to remove you makeup!

I use The Body Shop Camomile waterproof eye & lip makeup remover. It gently and effortlessly removes makeup from face and leave my skin smooth and silky.

Step 2. Cleanse

Apply a cleanser all over your face and avoid eye areas and gently massage it into you skin.

Step 3. Steam

You can skip this part if you want but if you're trying to do a deep pore cleaning I would def recommend this because steaming is very good for your skin, it will open up your pores and cleaning you skin will get more easier and more effective.

Take a bowl of hot water and put a clean towel over your head, keep your face at least 6 inches away from the pot and let the steam come to your face do this for 5 minutes.

Step 4. Exfoliate 

Use a scrub and exfoliate your skin for 2 minutes, font forget to scrub your nose too! because a lot of people have white or blackheads there. I use Zoya Qais herballicious scrub. It instantly gives my face a glow and cleans my nose blackheads so good! Every scrub you use will clean your skin good but don't scratch your face with it! use it with gently soft hands.

Step 5. Mask

Apply a face mask to your face, find out What type of mask is best for you(plus there's some homemade mask remedies on my blog too). Again, I use Zoya Qais mask, Its so cooling and the best part.. you can use it EVERYDAY! its a soothing mask and I use to after waxing too, helps with the redness. 

Step 6. Toner

You can check out my homemade ACV TONER or use rose water as a toner if you're out.

Chill your toner for 30 mins before use for a refreshing experience but that's not so important. So if you forget about it, it's no biggie.

Step 7. Moisturize

Simply just moisture your skin with your daily cream or lotion.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 INGREDIENTS TO AVOID IF YOU HAVE SENSITVE SKIN

Well obviously, skin care routine should be helping your skin not making it worse. So you need to know what you should be using on your skin. Everyone out there with sensitive skin have a big problem with skincare routine because something even mildly irritating can set our skin off so I’ve got here ingredients that you need to look out for when buying your next skin care product or trying a home remedy. These are toxic ingredients found in practically everything: cleansers, moisturizers, toners, exfoliates, creams, and various other cosmetics. 1- Alcohol Astringents and toners mostly have alcohol in them. Alcohol is very bad for your skin, it can dry out your skin which can sap your moisture levels and cause skin irritation and itchiness plus affect how your skin rejuvenates, so people with sensitive skin… just don’t even try. 2- Fragrance Did you know that fragrances rank among the top 4 most common allergens when performing the patch-test? I don’t u...

DARK CIRCLE TREATMENTS!

Are they a serious problem? Not really, but some people think dark circles make them look tired or unhealthy. There are many products for them but not all of them work and I’ll say this again Nature has some pretty amazing ingredients that can in fact do wonders for our skin, so I try to take benefit from them as much as I can and they work like magic! Some health problems can also cause dark circles but don’t stat worrying, dark circles due to health problems are mostly very dark and you’ll know if it’s because of your health or your sleep. You’ll notice your under eyes get more dark when you didn’t get enough sleep and if you start getting enough sleep they go away on their own. They’re sometimes like a warning sign that your body needs sleep. Allergies can also cause dark circles. I suffer from idk what allergy, I can’t stand blankets. I start sneezing, my eyes get itchy and so does my throat, I try to avoid but still everyone else in the house use blankets so it hap...

GLYCERIN WATER SPRAY!

Hair getting frizzy and dry after shower? SAAMMEEEE! My hair explodes after showering not kidding, this glycerin water sprayed helped me a lot! Glycerin is a humectant, meaning it draws moisture from the enjoyment around to itself and locks it in the hair cuticles, it can help dry hair and also helps in strengthening the hair leading to less formation of split ends. It will also make you hair look shiny! Frizziness is caused by low moisture and glycerin can help restore it, frizziness can also cause hair loss so be careful you don’t want that, glycerin water spray can help with that! Well let’s go on to our anti frizz hair spray! How to: All you need is  Glycerin 2 teaspoon Water ½ cup  Olive oil 1 teaspoon  An empty spray bottle  Mix all these ingredients and shake in a spray bottle, after showering and towel drying spray it on damp hair and massage it into the scalp and hair! You can experiment with the glycerin quantity to see which ones...